When You or a loved one is facing a Serious Problem
You need a Serious Attorney
Mr. LaBarbera is a distinguished criminal trial and appellate court attorney with over 30 years of litigation experience. His offices are located in Newport Beach, Santa Ana, and Santa Monica, California. His practice is limited to Criminal Defense and Administrative Board Hearings.
Mr. LaBarbera has been awarded Martindale-Hubbell's highest A.V. rating, named one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers and is a 2015 and 2016 Southern California Super Lawyer. As a Federal and State criminal defense attorney, Mr. LaBarbera has argued over two hundred trials and appeals.
He has litigated thousands of cases, including:
- Murder (including special circumstances)
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon (ADW)
- Gangs and Three-Strikes cases
- Domestic Violence
- Drug possession and Sales
- Medical Marijuana Defense
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- War Crimes
- All Federal and State Criminal Defense
Mr. LaBarbera also represents professionals with licensing matters before the various State Medical Boards, the Department of Real Estate, all other professional licensing agencies and the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
|>> Click Here to Listen to Vincent on the Bryan Callen Show|
|>> Click Here to See Case Highlights|
- Orange County Criminal Defense Attorney Blog "Concealed Carry Permits (CCW) just got a lot harder to get..." (3/29/15)
- Latest News on our LaBarbera Criminal Defense Facebook Page Get the latest news on DUI checkpoints, Fourth Amendment issues, Privacy and more...
- Latest information on our Law Offices of LaBarbera Google+ page Find us here...
- Interview with Vincent LaBarbera on the Bryan Callen Show Listen to Vincent LaBarbera on the Bryan Callen show...
- Vincent LaBarbera on KX@one Laguna Podcast Listen to the spoken word podcast featuring guest Vincent LaBarbera 4/14/14...