When You or a loved one is facing a Serious Problem
You need a Serious Attorney
Mr. LaBarbera is a distinguished criminal trial and appellate court attorney with over 33 years of litigation experience. His offices are located in Santa Ana, California. His practice is limited to Criminal Defense and Administrative Board Hearings.
Mr. LaBarbera has been awarded Martindale-Hubbell's highest A.V. rating. As a Federal and State criminal defense attorney, Mr. LaBarbera has argued over two hundred trials and appeals.
He has litigated thousands of cases, including:
- Murder (including special circumstances)
- War Crimes
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon (ADW)
- Gangs and Three-Strikes cases
- Domestic Violence
- Drug possession and Sales
- Medical Marijuana Defense
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- All Federal and State Criminal Defense
Mr. LaBarbera also represents professionals with licensing matters before the various State Medical Boards, the Department of Real Estate, all other professional licensing agencies and the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
|>> Click Here to Listen to Vincent on the Bryan Callen Show|
|>> Click Here to See Case Highlights|
- Anaheim Continues Ban On Medical Marijuana Dispensaries City officials recently extended a ban on Anaheim medical marijuana dispensaries as leaders try to figure out how legal challenges to California's law ....
- Santa Barbara Doctor Faces Federal Drug Charges After Arrest A Santa Barbara doctor was arrested recently after officials allege he violated federal drug trafficking laws and he is being held without bond, the ....
- Holiday Season DUI Enforcement Just Around the Corner in Orange County It seems that as holiday approach, there is more and more news that law enforcement throughout Orange County is preparing DUI enforcement efforts. ....